Medicare will pick up 80% after the $125 deductible has been met. Secondary insurance varies by plan as to what they will pick up. Our office will help you verify your benefits upon the initial evaluation.
How many visits will Medicare allow and pay for?
Medicare has set a fixed cap for physical therapy services per year of $1890. This allotment lasts approximately 18 sessions per calendar year. There are also exceptions to the cap, pending your condition, which could allow you further office visits. Our office will help you with this matter.
How do I find out if your company is in-network?
See below for our current provider list of insurance companies or please check current provider listings under:
- Hands On Physical Therapy or
- Institute of Manual Therapy, LLC or
- Kenneth Pavlinec, PT, Cert MDT
Do you submit to all insurance companies?
Yes. We submit to all insurance companies including Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Aetna, Medicare, work/auto/school related accident insurers. We also submit to out of network carriers such as Oxford, St Barnabas and Qualcare. Our office will assist you by billing your insurance company directly. You will be responsible for your deductible and co-insurance or co-payment, when applicable. We also submit to all secondary carriers, if applicable.
If you have any questions regarding your insurance, please call our office for assistance at 732-736-7007 or 732-746-3933. Please note that some insurance companies require pre-authorization or pre-certification. Any authorizations required once therapy has commenced will be handled by Hands-On Physical Therapy.
- Active Care Network
- Aetna/Orthonet (Provider # 2973331)
- Aetna Workman’s Comp (PCP #7607387)
- Automobile Insurance Policies (all plans)
- Beechstreet (Formally Medichoice)
- Choice Care Network/Humana (CCN)
- Cigna PPO
- CHN Solutions(Formally CHN and Alta Services)
- Devon Health Services
- Family Choice Health Alliance
- First Health
- First Managed Care Option
- GHI Premier PPO/CBP
- Horizon Casualty Services
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO/POS/PPO
- Horizon Traditional Plans
- Horizon Personal Choice
- Horizon NJ PLUS
- Horizon Blue Choice
- Horizon Medicare Blue
- Integrated Health Plan, Inc.
- MEDICARE (Accepts Assignment-Provider # 052948)
- NJ Carpenters Fund
- NJ Manufacturers Ins Group
- One Health Plan
- Operating Engineers Local 825 Welfare Fund
- PHCS(Private Healthcare Systems)
- Procura Management Inc. (Formally ADP/QRS)
- United Health Care/ ACN Group
- Workman’s Compensation
ALL OUT-OF-NETWORK PLANS ACCEPTED
ADDITIONAL INSURANCE COMPANIES ADDED REGULARLY